There are numerous ways you can customise how your Excel table looks. Yo can e.g.
- Change the font color or cell’s fill color
- Make texts bold, italic, etc.
- Draw different kinds of borders around your cells
- Align cell’s texts different ways
- Merge cells to make it easier to align texts the way you like
- Adjust column widths and cell heights
- Hide Excel’s gridlines
- …and much more…
A shortcut tip: You can open Format Cells -dialog by pressing
- Windows: ctrl + 1
- Mac: cmd + 1
Following demonstration video shows some of these techniques to format a table: